Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bratz Fashion Show Part 2

 We have a few more Bratz outfits to see.  If you missed part 1, you can see it here.  I bought all fashion packs on sale at Toys R Us last week.

Here is the second two fashion pack I bought.  I never would have bought this at the retail price, but at $5.52, I see all kinds of possibilities.

Here are Nikaya and her cousin modeling the pieces.  Separately I think all the pieces are cute.  The pants are great.  Very stylish.  The skirt needs to be paired with a longer shirt, in a different color.  We will make them work.

This wasn't my favorite, but again for $2.79 it looks pretty darn good.  Oddly enough the top was too small for the Stacy/Janet doll.  So I had to call on another young model. 

Ms. Zahara.  It's been awhile since we've seen this cutie.  This is the original outfit on her.  We weren't feeling the skirt on her, so with a couple of snips....

we ended up with this.  Now this we can live with.

The last outfit is the most trendy.  Stretchy pants, with a faux leather jacket and a very small black and white striped top.

This is what it looks like.  Not at all appropriate for a pastor's daughter, or any 9 year old.

She took the black shirt from her other Bratz outfit (see part 1) and came up with this.  Her mother, the pastor, told her she was still on the verge of busting hell wide open.

They compromised and settled on these two pieces.

FYI:  These fashions DO NOT fit the new Stacy doll.

Heads Up:  I heard some rumblings that Blogger was going to make some changes tomorrow that could affect Followers.  I'm not sure of the details, yet.  If by chance you are one of the few who gets kicked out, please know this is why, and please rejoin.  If I get more info, I will share;.




8 comments:

  1. These outfits are really cute. I really like the modification you did on the dress for Zahara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phyllis - I miss little Zahara. I was happy this outfit worked out for her.

      Delete
  2. Lol, I like the pastor daughter's taste in clothing!
    The outfits are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. billa's dolls - I think little Carla got her grandma Dasia's fashion sense.

      Delete
  3. Pastor's kids have a bad rep for being trouble makers due to their parents restrictions. That outfit makes her look like Sandy from Grease. Trouble could be brewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - Carla is a good kid. She's not the typical PK. Then again, she is only nice. I just think she inherited her grandma Dasia's fashion sense. In real life I love seeing older women dressed to the nines.

      Delete
  4. Bratz clothes can be a bit risque. I think you made the right changes to make them child appropriate. So are the newer Bratz smaller that the older doll? I'm able to put my newer Stacie in older outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms.Leo - I didn't think the newer Bratz were smaller, but I can't say for sure. I just know the taller Stacy that I have couldn't fit any of these outfits.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...