Monday, May 26, 2014

Amazon Deals

I am always finding some great deals on Amazon.  Some I buy, a lot I don't.  These deals don't last a long time, but I really think someone should be taking advantage of these deals.  So, I've decided to periodically share some of these deals.  At Amazon, for a lot of items, if you order at least $35, the shipping is free.  Most of the items I feature will fall into this category.  Direct links to each deal are at the end of the post.

First up is the digital camera Barbie that holds about 100 digital pictures that you can download to your computer.  It retailed for $49.  Amazon currently has her for $18.  I always overlooked this doll, BUT, she is fully articulated, which is an added plus.  I can't guarantee that you can swap the head out, but it looks like it's possible.  We pay $10 - 12 just to get an articulated doll.  Add $6 more and you have one with a camera.  Can't beat that.

Next up is this Monster High playset and doll.  It's currently on sale for $14.98, originally $30.


Next up are two different Wayne Gretzky action figures.  They are by the same company, Starting Lineup, that made the Allen Iverson figure (not currently in stock).  I love these outfits, and this guy has a different look.  Both are less than $20.  These figures are poseable and have limited mobility.  Don't expect full articulation.

I have this set and it's wonderful!  It has lots of unique accessories and a fully articulated Bieber doll.  And guess what?  It's on sale for $9.99!  You better hurry, though.  I think there were only 5 or so left.

Here's the second Bieber playset that I bought last year.  It's $18.82.  A little more expensive than the other set but if you're looking for a nice drum set, an awesome keyboard and a great mic, this is the set for you.






23 comments:

  1. Great deals, especially on that $9.99 Bieber. If I didn't already have one I'd snatch it up. TRU is also selling the Die-ner for $14.99 and some other of the older Monster High sets for $9.99. I got bunches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - I'm tempted to get that digital camera doll. I'm really interested to see how it works. As for the Bieber $10 set, I was just thinking with two more sets, I could set up a nice backstage makeup room. And you always need more than one water gun. I'm not going to do it! Nope, not me. BTW, I did get my 4 piece kitchen. lol.

      Delete
    2. Well, you better get on it because after your comment I was all, "Hey, that's a good idea. And even if not for backstage, it could be for a fancy "Hollywood type" salon." And now there are two less Bieber sets. See what you did.

      Those kitchen prices keep wobbling slightly. I'm still watching them. I really want the red one, but the four piece set is a much better deal and it would be so simple to ink it red. Hmmm. Sigh!

      Delete
    3. Trust me, this is all part of my plan to keep me from buying them. It is an awesome deal to get all that stuff for $10. I just want you to know, I intentionally didn't post the kitchen because you didn't buy yours yet.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: in my country Amazon also has interesting offers. I buy frequently. Thanks for your information. Amazon in my country does not sell the same toys in America. A pity!. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - Good to know you guys have your own Amazon. I didn't know that.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing the sales news. Of the items you mention, I would have liked to get one of the Wayne Gretzky figures: always nice to have a new playscale guy with a different face.

    I look forward to your comments about the camera Barbie - if you decide to get her.

    Again, thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D7ana - I like that Wayne figure, too. I really love those hockey outfits. Not sure why, I'm not a hockey fan.

      Delete
  4. Wow, your buys are fantastic, congrats!! Justin play set is wonderful and I love it. Rcently I´ve bought something similar in a chinese store and I hope show you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana - I will keep my eyes open for your new playset.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for posting! I just got the Beebs' backstage set. Gotta make the Prime membership worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vita Plastica - Great! One less for me to buy. lol. My Prime just expired. I really enjoyed it. It was nice to buy things on a whim and get that free shipping.

      Delete
  6. Why Nessa? Why? im trying to pinch pennies girl! lol Guess i just better cave and get that onstage JB playset!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. justJay - Why ask why? lol. I'm sorry. I completely understand, but someone should be able to take advantage of these great deals. You may want to skip these posts in the future.

      Delete
    2. justJay - Why ask why? lol. I'm sorry. I completely understand, but someone should be able to take advantage of these great deals. You may want to skip these posts in the future.

      Delete
    3. I got the set at CW for 9.99 this weekend. I got the one with the drums but who know, I might get the other too! Now I have my Leo doll(JB) that smiles and one that doesn't

      Delete
    4. Ms. Leo - Congrats! I don't know what CW is, but I guess it's a Philly based store.

      Delete
  7. Hi Vanessa! Thanks for the heads up. I got super lucky this weekend while out shopping at this discount of brand store in my neighborhood and FINALLY got the Beiber concert playset for $9.98. The have the backstage one for the same price but I will go back Friday for that one. :-). Don't you just love a good bargain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...I meant *off brand* and *They have* :-)

      Delete
    2. Tracy - Congrats. Those Bieber sets are really nice. I've used that little ipod in quite a few dios.

      Delete
    3. Hey Vanessa, so. I went back to that neighborhood story today and I was lucky enough to get the backstage play set for $9.99 also. My guys now have a playstation and I'm loving he iPad tablet. I gave the dog, the Bieber doll from the drum set and pizza with soda but mamma is keeping everything else, Lol. I've definitely got plans for the sets. :-)

      Delete
    4. Tracy - Congrats! I' glad you got it. It's really a nice set with awesome accessories. My favorite item was the little ipod music station.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...