Thursday, March 14, 2013

Parade Time! (Photostory)

We are nearing the end of the Disney vacation.  Thank goodness!  It's been a blast, but they have tuckered me out.  I feel like I was at DisneyWorld.  The crowd has gathered to see the infamous Disney parade.  The first few pictures have a different backdrop.  Pay no attention to that.  I decided to use the Grand Hotel to represent the castle.

The Taylors are waiting patiently for the parade to start.  Rod is chit chatting with Danielle.  Julian is anxious for the parade to begin, so he keeps peering to see if they are coming.

Nicole is sitting with Carla, the pastor's daughter.  

This little guy can't seem to sit still.  He has decided to check out his mother's purse.

"Mom, are they coming, yet:"  (Shelly)
"I think I see something."  (Shelly's mom)


She was right.  Here comes Goofy!

He goes over to the crowd to say hello.

"Buzz, what do you say we mosey on over to the crowd to say hello."  (Woody)
"To infinity and beyond!"  (Buzz)


"Hey, that's Woody and Buzz Lightyear."  (Corey)

Next up, Princess Tiana and the Frog.

"It's Princess Tiana.  She's so pretty."  (Carla)

Carla stands up to get closer to the princess.

There's Pocaohontas!


An unlikely pair emerges.  King Triton, Ariel's father and antagonist, Ursula from The Little Mermaid.


"Mommy, it's Mickey and Minnie from the restaurant."  (Julian)
"Those poor little ones have been working all day.  I bet they are tired."  (Danielle)
"I'm sure they haven't been working all day.  We do have child labor laws."  (Rod)


Snow White makes an appearance without the dwarfs.

Spidey showed up, too.



"Who are they?"  (Nicole)

Uh, oh, trouble has showed up.

"You girls know who that is, don't you?"  (Danielle)
"No."  (Carla)
"That's the wicked stepmother and her two daughters."  (Danielle)
"Ohhhh."  (girls in unison)

"Okay pretty girls, smile and wave.  They all came to see you, today."  (Wicked stepmother)


Nicole hears a familiar sound and looks to the right.


"Horsey!"  (Jacob)
"He's beautiful."  (Danielle)

Corey gets excited and stands up.

"Carla, grab your brother.  Make sure he doesn't run out there."  (Carmelia)

"Sit down, Corey."  (Carla)
"She's lucky.  She gets to ride in the carriage."  (Nicole)

Cinderella and Prince Charming have arrived.


Cinderella peaks out of the carriage and begins to wave to the crowd.

"Hello, everyone!"  (Cinderella)

All the kids on the right begin to wave back at her.

This concludes the Disney parade.  Everyone seemed to have a really good time.  After Cinderella passes, they crowd rushes to get in line for the next event.  Below is a preview of the next, short, and final Disney story.  I will have it posted by Saturday.

Another line.  Welcome to DisneyWorld.











39 comments:

  1. How cute! What a wonderful way to close out their Disney vacation. Parades are always fun, espicially at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verona - Tea cup rides and parades are a must at DisneyWorld. So are fireworks, but we just don't have the time for those.

      Delete
  2. Aww, Disney parades are always so fun and magical. I'm sure it was memorable for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alura - The kids are having a ball! They are going to sleep well tonight. I hope they will always remember this trip.

      Delete
  3. Great job Vanessa! I loved your parade of characters. Lol! I enjoyed it just as much as your dolls seemed to. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Thanks! Nothing like a Disney parade. Glad you had fun, too.

      Delete
  4. Van,
    FANTASTIC!!!! You just don't know how big of a parade fan I am! I was enjoying one so much a reporter took my picture and interviewed me for the newspaper! ROTFL My kids and husband just shook their heads. LOL I even catch the candy they throw! ahahahaha
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandmommy - That is too funny! Do you watch them on tv, too? Glad you enjoyed our Disney parade. Now go to bed!

      Delete
  5. I love the carriage with the waving Princess. Just the way I would do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duke of Swan - She could have used one of your crowns.

      Delete
    2. Yes, she could always receive her own one day ;)

      Delete
  6. i really liked the disney parade.i always like it at disney!this was so fun.i think the kids will never forget that day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jassica joe - Thanks. Glad you had fun! They certainly did.

      Delete
  7. Vanessa this is awesome! I felt like I was there watching along with the folks. Great job once again! Looking forward to the next story. (BTW, I am one of the ones standing in that long line in the last picture lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chynadoll - Thanks. I better hurry up with the next story. We have to get you out of that line!

      Delete
  8. Hello from Spain, the famous Disney parade is very nice. I like very much. Great realism with Disney characters. My favorites are Minnie and Mickey. I can imagine that you work a lot in this scene. How many dolls. Awesome¡ Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - Thanks. Disney is almost over. It's been a ton of work, but a lot of fun.

      Delete
  9. My second parade for this week - they are so much fun. (It was 8 hour day here on Monday and we always have the Moomba parade in Melbourne). I'll bet Julian was so excited he didn't even notice there was no batman. It's been a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrickters - Aw man, a real parade! Those are fun. Julian was okay about Batman. He's having way too much fun.

      Delete
  10. Love the parade! You must be exhausted setting all that up, but it looks like everyone had a great time. Your scenes and attention to detail is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindi - Thanks. I'm exhausted from the whole trip, but it was worth it.

      Delete
  11. Clapping hands standing up in front of screen!! Definitely you ROCK!! What a wonderful work you did, it kept my mouth wide open throughout the whole post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - I'm so happy you liked it! Makes it worth the time it took to pull it off.

      Delete
  12. Great job! The parade was awesome :) I didn't know the evil stepsisters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. V - Thanks. Don't feel bad. I'm sure you aren't the only one who didn't know the stepsisters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Male Doll World - Thanks. They had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You put all your Disney characters to good use. What a fun scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. limbe dolls - Thanks. That was the best way to show them off. I figured if I didn't use them at DisneyWorld, when would I ever get the chance again. No one from Morristown will be going back. Maybe they will, but I won't be there to document it.

      Delete
  16. Very creative and much work...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As many times as I have been to Disney I have seen the parade exactly twice, lol. This was just like being there! And when the horse came out, I was like, "Ah 'ish, she got a horse in it too!" You're too awesome, girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - Thanks. I didn't get to see the parade when I went. You are so lucky to live right there. I'm coming to visit! LOL!

      Delete
  18. Cute Disney parade story. Loved the interaction and actions of the children, especially the little one digging in his mother's purse, very typical behavior. It was nice seeing the crowd see the parade of Disney characters, too.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - Thanks! I'm just happy the kids behaved as well as they did. No major mishaps at DisneyWorld was quite a feat.

      Delete
  19. Thanks for displaying your new Disney characters in this manner. Fun parade and I felt like I was there with the families ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D7ana - You are so welcome. I am breathing a sigh of relief now that it's all over.

      Delete
  20. Excellent show, every one of the characters looked live - especially goofy - I could hear his voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenya - Thanks! I just found a couple more Disney characters in the basement. Darn! I had a big Minnie Mouse and a big Donald Duck. They would have been perfect.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...