Sunday, September 30, 2012

Words and a Cake

 Well, I finally got the customizable words listed in my Etsy shop.    The customer picks the word (up to 7 letters), upper or lower case, and either black or white.  The price is quite reasonable considering the amount of work that goes into these little pieces.  These are made on a scroll saw, lightly sanded, prepped for painting, then painted.  The price is an introductory one through the end of the year.






I will be offering a few Halloween cakes at about half the price of my normal cakes.  They will come with 2 cut slices that are detailed and loose.  They will not come with the pictured cake stand.  I have plans for more Halloween treats.  We will see how that goes.

The next story is already waiting to be told.  I can tell you it takes place at the Pediatrician's office.  Hope you will tune in for that episode.


6 comments:

  1. You know I'm especially loving the Diva one. :) Wow, there's nothing you can't craft. And, you're killing me with the cake! I think I gained like 7lbs just looking at it...delicious!

    Loving that Nikki, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DBG and Tracy - Thanks!

    Tracy - I was wondering where my extra pounds were coming from these past couple of months. Could be the mini cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Hallowen cake looks appetizing ... Decorative Words are very original and creative. I'm sure you will sell everything. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are busy. Love the words and the cake!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...