Sunday, July 1, 2012

Racquel's Chicken Parmesan Dinner

I finished the chicken parmesan dinner for Racquel's dinner with her mom.  Thanks to all who offered suggestions for sides.  I took the simple route with spaghetti and peas.  Once I redid the spaghetti, I was pleased with the outcome.  These dinners are available in the Etsy store.




Raquel has partially set the table.

Here the family is fully engaged in dinner and conversation.  This story will be posted tomorrow, or at the latest Tuesday.  You will also get to see the progress on the rocking horse for the kids.

8 comments:

  1. looks very yummy! I regret I spent too much money past month, my boys would love to have it >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jewel snake - Thanks. I think I say that almost every month. "I regret I spent too much money...on doll stuff." But I'm sure I needed it all.

      Delete
  2. Ahh, my enemy the sweet pea. The lengths I would go through to hide and/or not eat those things as a kid. They look good here though! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - Sorry to bring back those type of memories. My enemy was beets, turnips, and rutabaga. My mom never made me eat these things, but having dinner at her friend's house was always a challenge. They were determined I was going to like rutabaga. Sadly I never did.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: the food looks real. Peas are tasty. I'm looking forward to seeing the story because I love the table and the living of these photos. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - Glad you enjoyed Racquel's meal. Her guests seemed to enjoy it as well.

      Delete
  4. Ok, that looks AMAZING! Raquel, by way of you, can throw down! It's plated really nicely too.

    Before summers end, I will be visiting Etsy not only for a sofa but my kids need chef quality meals. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy - Sometimes those skinny girls can cook, too. LOL!

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...