Thursday, April 5, 2012

LIV Bodies Meet Stardoll Shoes

I knew the Stardoll shoes fit the Monster High dolls, but I didn't know they could work for the LIV bodies.  This is perfect!!  I hated buying the accessory packs and not being able to use the shoes.  Seemed like such a waste of money.

They are not a perfect fit, but the bendy LIV ankles is what makes this possible.  

I got my one Stardoll today in the mail.  She was my Barbie Collector.com coupon doll.  Of all the Stardolls, I figured if there was one that would make my collection, it would be this one.  I loved her dress and the doll.  I immediately put her on a LIV body.  I have a TON of LIV bodies.  I don't like them for my older looking dolls, but I really like them for this doll.  Most of the Stardolls are pretty young looking to me.  They are in their very early 20s for me and I like the LIV bodies for the young adults and some of my Asian dolls, regardless of age.  I have her pictured next to my Marisa doll, which is also on a LIV body.  As a matter of fact they are both on Danielle bodies.

The Stardoll shoes are perfect for the early 20 something year old.  So this is a match made in heaven all around.  Sorry for the bad pictures.  It's late and I'm tired.

DID YOU SEE THE WEDDING PIC UPDATES FOR THE DAY?  They were posted just about an hour ago.  








11 comments:

  1. Ain't it great that Stardoll is also compatible with MH and Liv! More for the money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verona - It was such a pleasant surprise! Now I feel much better about buying those accessory packs. They really have some cute shoes in them.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the Stardoll shoe info.

    MGA Entertainment really needs to resculpt the hands on the LIV dolls.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should have been Spin Master (not MGA Entertainment)...

      dbg

      Delete
    2. dbg - This actually made my day. Those accessory packs are REALLY NICE now. Those cute little handbags, outfits, sunglasses etc, were cute, but I was still feeling bad about those unused shoes. I had even tried to squeeze them on my 16" Jac doll. Those little outfits fit better on LIV bodies, too.

      Tell us how you really feel about those hands. I am in agreement with you. Next time I am in Target (later today, LOL) I am going to take a look at their unarticulated dolls to see what those hands look like.

      Why am I going back to Target? Tina wants me to consider getting her the Stardoll with the Chanel like jacket. She really wants that jacket. We'll see. I'm scared to go back.

      Delete
    3. dbg - Oh and I almost forgot! On top of all the cute accessories, I get STARDOLLARS! YAY! Tina just may get that outfit after all. I could use 100 Stardollars. Hmmm, I could probably use 300 Stardollars. Oh MY Word! Somebody help!

      Delete
  3. That is also my favorite stardoll!! And she looks great on that Liv body... how lucky about the shoe size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - I was happy I didn't have to buy another Fashionista body. This is perfect for her.

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: thank you for informing me of the shoes. I agree with you that I hate to buy the pack and not able to add brand new shoes. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - You're welcome. It was such a pleasant surprise.

      Delete
  5. Now I know its true...I don't like being flat footed because I think I look skinnier with heels on. The LIV bendy ankle girl definitely lost some inches when she put on heels.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...