Sunday, November 13, 2011

Barbie Knitting and Crochet Books

I promised Ms. Leo that I would post this.  When she mentioned in her post that she didn't have Barbie patterns, I thought surely she has these two books.  These books came out around 2002.  They have some really nice fashions inside.  I have yet to make any of them but I still have hope that it will happen one day. 

They are still available for sale.  I did a quick search on Amazon and the Crochet book is fairly cheap.  The Knitting book is a little more expensive but still reasonable.

 There are 75 projects in each book.  I included pictures of a few, so you could see the quality. I mixed up and crochet and knitting pictures. 








I have spent many nights sleeping with these books, my yarn, needles and hooks. I guess I was hoping that I would make something in my sleep. LOL. It never happened.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Vanessa! I will have to check them out! There is no better person than a women of her word! Now I have to post the patterns that I found too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma. Leo - You're welcome. I wouldn't ming seeing some of those cute little bags in your DollPage shop. Hint, hint, hint..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you photo copy the whole books for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. lildolls - Go to Amazon.com. You can buy it at a reasonable price there.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...