Monday, August 8, 2011

I Made You Guys Breakfast this Morning

I think I am a little late, so you and your dolls may have to eat it tomorrow.  I fixed pancakes, eggs, and turkey sausages.  We can say they are pork, if your dolls prefer those.  Sorry about the syrup.  Putting them on the pancakes would have ruined my beautiful work.  This plate will be listed in my Etsy shop after I finish this post.  Of course, rarely ever do our dolls eat alone, so a second plate is available upon request at a discounted rate. 

My ultimate goal is to allow people to customize their own doll breakfast from a list of breakfast items.  So far on the list are pancakes, waffles, eggs (scrambled, fried), bacon, sausage, hash browns, grits, assorted fruit, bagels, toast, and donuts.  This may take awhile.  In the meantime, I will list ready made doll breakfasts. 

Just a reminder, this is 1/6 scale food for your fashion dolls.


Danielle knows this is way too much food for her.  

Maybe she is practicing for that faithful day when she cooks Roderick breakfast.

14 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the breakfast that you prepared for Danielle. : D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this earlier. In fact, I needed it yesterday.
    :-)

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great and serves it's purpose. My dolls are happy but now I'm hungry..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites! Looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all my wonderful blog friends: I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast. See I am always thinking of you and wanting you to be well rested and well fed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Joes are asking if you can come over and fix them some food. I tried to explain to them, no, but they have hard heads, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. D7ana - If your Joes haven't learned how to cook yet, they could be in some serious trouble. Tell them to put on shoes with lifts, and go charm some ladies into making them breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The breakfast looks very realistic but my dolls are more health conscious. Can you do yogurt and granola?

    ReplyDelete
  9. limbe dolls - As soon as I figure out how to make the cups to put the yogurt in, I will definitely make yogurt and granola. Don't worry. There will be a complete healthy menu that emerges. Most dolls that have to worry about healthy food because they never get bigger and rarely, if ever, do they die. What a life?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL @ Vanessa's comment about the Joes.

    Old Joe replies he don't need sissy heels. He'll tell one of the chickies here she's pretty and she'll fall all over herself to cook for him.

    Besides, it is too hot for him to break a sweat over some stove when so many gals will break their cool for him. Wink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. D7ana - I really need to meet that dude!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally some doll breakfast meat that we eat! LOL

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betty - Gwen is that you? If it's not, I apololgize for the mix up. Yes, that's good ol' breakfast sausage.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...