Friday, March 11, 2011

Highlighting a New Blog about Creating OOAK dolls

Just recently a lady, Martha Black, started a new blog, Darkelf Creations, where she will take her readers through the process of creating a OOAK doll.  One of the things on my To Do List, is to start styling my dolls hair and making them look fabulous! I am looking forward to taking baby steps in this process  and hoping that Darkelf Creations will help me.  So far she only has a few post, so it is a great time to get in on the fun.

If you know of some great OOAK tutorial sites, let us know in the comment section. Thanks.

2 comments:

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...