Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yeah! My dolls got some new furniture!

As you  may know, Georgia was slammed with snow and ice. Seems like the majority of us will be homebound for the next few days. My dolls put in a request for some warm, cozy furniture.  I decided to oblige.  Of course, I knew they had a better chance of being able to keep the furniture if I made two of them, one for them and one for sale.  Now they are trying to talk me into letting them keep the second one.  That's not going to happen.  As a matter of fact, I am making a coordinating chair to go with the loveseat for sale. I have to add feet, but the set should be on my Etsy site within a few days.


Still have to add feet.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo...I love paisley! Your dolls are the luckiest dolls ever, you're so talented. I can't say enough how I love the scale of your sofas...I see things on ebay all the time and they just don't measure up. Looking at your dioramas, it just looks like little "real" people and their homes. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Afroindia619 I like paisley too. It's very traditional, but is seems so comfortable. My ladies are pretty happy with the new piece. I'm not sure whose home it will wind up in. Thanks again for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...