Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Sofa and Chair Available

Had to take a day and make a couple new furniture items.  They are not made as a set, but matching items are available upon request.  I'm trying to use fabric within 3 weeks of purchasing it.  That way I still have that excitement when I purchased the material, which makes the creative process so much more fun.  These pictures aren't the greatest.  It was too cold to photograph outdoors and my lighting wasn't giving me the true color of the furniture pieces.  So the color of the furniture it pretty close to actual, but the overall picture isn't so wonderful.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...