Monday, December 20, 2010

New S.I.S. Kids Part II

I had to go to Walmart today, but I was only there for milk.  So I didn't even go near the toy section.  I got my couple of items, checked out, and headed to the parking lot.  "Oh no, I forgot to get the glue."  So I go back into the store.  Of course the quick way to the glue is past the toy section.  As I passed, I peaked to see if the other Julian S.I.S. kid was still there.  Well guess what, not only was Julian there, but so were Zahara and Janessa.  Aaargghhh!  I really didn't plan on spending $16 on dolls today.  But how could I pass them up.  They were so incredibly cute.  Oh well.  Of course you know I bought them.


1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have S.i.S. dolls in stores. We in Russia don't. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...