Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Realistic customized fashion doll to look like you or someone you know!

Why do adults play with and collect fashion dolls?  There are many reasons, but one of the main reasons is because by playing with our dolls we can fantasize what life could be like.  Our dolls have wonderful homes, perfect families with loving parents and the well behaved child, perfect jobs, and nice vacations..  Can you imagine creating that fantasy world and having your doll ACTUALLY look like YOU!

A couple of days ago I received an interesting email from Mary, one of my blog readers. She sent me a link to a company (www.thatsmyface.com) that customizes fashion dolls to look like you.  Can you imagine! I was not aware of this company, and I can't vouch for their work, but I wanted to share it with you. Seems like it could be a dream come true.  Have you ever thought what would it be like to shrink to Barbie size, play in her world, then return to the real world whenever you wanted?  Sort of like a mini escape.  Maybe I am the only one! Well maybe your fashion doll replica is the next best thing.  With the holidays right around the corner, it could be the perfect gift.  If you have additional information about this company, please post a comment.  THANKS!

Disclaimer:  I have no affiliations to this company.  They don't even know I exist, yet.  I have never used their service, so I don't have a testimony.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder though, these people have been around a while.. yet there aren't many owner pics to be found. You'd think action figure or doll collectors would quite jump at them. Maybe I've not looked hard enough, but somehow I just don't think the likeness and the quality is quite as good as they'd like us to think ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...