Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love this mini sectional!

Where does the time go?  I could have sworn that I blogged a couple of days ago, but I guess it has been over a week now.  I've been busy completing a commission and making new items.  I finished this modified sectional a couple of days ago. I absolutely love it.  I always enjoy making and selling my items because I don't get attached to them.  Not the case for this sofa. I think from the moment I bought the fabric and immediately knew that I wanted to make a sectional, I was in love.  Once I completed it, the love only grew stronger.  I will be quite envious of the fashion doll family that will get to relax and enjoy this sofa.






1 comment:

  1. Neat sofa. Gorgeous color lights up the room with its brightness.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...