Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Rust Suede Sofa and Blue Stripe Chair

No these two items were not made to go together.  What a combo that would be!  But as I mentioned in the previous post, I have been trying to make more items.  I am also trying to improve upon designs wherever possible.  Here are pictures of my two new furniture items.  They were/are posted on ebay.  The chair has sold and the sofa is still in auction mode.  But, I digress.  I did change the designs slightly on my chair and sofa.  It is now a cleaner, more sleek design than before.  Hard to tell in the pictures, but take my word for it.





The pictures in this photo are too high on the wall.  Forgive me.  I do know better.  This is after all, one of my pet peeves.




3 comments:

  1. Very nice furniture! I have a question...what makes the pictures the right or wrong height?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ms. Leo. Thanks. The right place for the pictures is somewhere in between the pictures with the sofa and the pictures with the chair. A common mistake is putting pictures too high on the wall. It needs to appear to be part of the setting. If too high, them the setting is disjointed. There are actual measurements in the interior design world. I did that for a couple of years. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely furniture. Love the scale of your stripes. Just right.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...