Thursday, October 14, 2010

Miniature Doll Show in Atl

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the local miniature doll show.  I figured I might get some inspirations for my next projects.  It was smaller than the previous shows, but I still got that wonderful feeling when I walked through the door.  If you are a doll person, you probably know that feeling.  You are finally around other crazy doll people and you feel right at home.

I took a few pictures to share with you.  In the first area of the show they had all these beautiful room boxes and miniature houses. I was surprised they let us take pictures. Usually they are very protective.  Sorry for the glare. Most of these were in glass enclosures.  Enjoy!






This playground was quarter inch scale.  Talk about tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...