Monday, October 25, 2010

Introducing my Barbie Families - Family #1

I have many Barbies.  I have those that live behind glass doors.  I have others that are still in boxes.  And then there are my play dolls.  I have at least 100 that I can play with whenever I have the time.  Since I am a family oriented doll person, I have focused on creating families with my play dolls.  I try to name them, but it gets hard to remember who they are.  So today I am starting a new blog series, where I will introduce the different families and tell you a little about them. 



THE ANDERSON FAMILY

This is the Anderson Family. They live in Alexandria, VA. David and Leslie have been married for about 6 years.  They met at a friend's Christmas party 7 years ago, and have been together ever since.  Leslie is currently a life coach.  She transitioned out of her corporate job at Xerox, as a Human Resource manager, a couple of years after giving birth to her daughter, Ciana.  David owes a health club in Springfield, VA.  He has always been a workout fanatic, so the health club was a perfect fit.

                               
They have 2 kids.  Ciana is 3 years old.  She is a very active child and keeps her parents busy.  She attends preschool at Blue Bird Day School.   She is a very sweet child, who keeps a smile on her face, even when she is being a little mischievous.  Joseph is their adorable 13 month old son.  He is the friendliest little thing.  He attends Tiny Tots Playroom about 3 days a week. 

10 comments:

  1. I too had thought about introducing my doll families. I have put it off because I think that I need to also show their family personalities and their homes. I didn't think I have enough furniture. Will you have enough different furniture for all you families? May be you can make it as you go. That will be interesting to see! Do you have older families?(grown children)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ms. Leo Did you forget that I make and sell the Barbie sized furniture. Unfortunately, lately I've been selling everything that I make. My dolls typically only get the rejects, but there aren't a lot of those. I started doing videos of my families, and posting them on YouTube. So I will be able to show most of their homes or other settings. I have children that are 12-16 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. which clothes is ciana wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. e69f8edo - Ciana is wearing a skirt from one of the So In Style girls. (I think) It looks like the top is a matching part of the skirt, but I don't remember that being the case. She normally wears Kelly clothes. Lately I bought some Lil Ty dolls to use the outfits on Ciana. You can see pictures of that if you go to my post entitled "Update on Lil Ty dolls" from last month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I think your'e videos are awesome on youtube anyways barbie babies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. were do you live and is all of your dolls live in alexandria !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. if it bothers you dont answer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Daniel - Are you asking me is the dolls are for sale? These dolls are not for sale. I do have others that I sell occasionally. Is there something in particular you are looking for?

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...