Friday, October 22, 2010

2003 º Barbie Happy Family dolls commercial (la famile du bohheur) [FR]

I ran across this Happy Family commercial. I have never seen a Happy Family commercial. This one is in Spanish. I've always loved Happy Family. Didn't realize how much, until they were taken off the market. Isn't that always the case. You think something will be available forever, so there is no urgency in your actions. Then you spend your time trying to get it off of ebay.

I am learning to seize the moment. I think I have to do that with the S.I.S. (Sisters In Style) dolls. Because before I know it, they will be off the market, and I will still be saying "Oh, I just get that next month." Next month never seems to come sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Well, there's always ebay. They have plenty there. Which is good news for me too. I've always wanted to get the grandparents. Not enough older dolls on the market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to say i think you made a mistake the commercial is in french to tell you.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...