Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hats and Handbags and other Accessories


As a business entrepreneur sometimes you have to work to make sure ends meet. Well I have a day job, that I absolutely love. I hand make hats, handbags, shrugs, cuffs, feather flowers, and many other accessories for a company called Because We Can and Necessities. Our products are very unique. Sometimes I pinch myself as I am sitting there being able to do what I love, CREATE!

The picture has some of the 2009 handbag line.
Check out the website, http://www.necessitiesonline.com/to see all the other products we have available. Right now we only offer products wholesale. If you are interested in buying retail, send me an email. I have almost finishing designing the retail site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...